PPC advertising allows you to instantly promote your business at the top of search engines and social platforms like Google and Facebook. With PPC, you pay-per-click on your ads. Your ads continue to show for your targeted keywords or audience (depending on the platform or campaign setup) until your daily budget is exhausted.
PPC marketing also delivers instant traffic and provides valuable data insight to fuel your SEO strategies. This data provides opportunities for you or your PPC agency to make more informed decisions on testing keywords, audiences, offerings, and promotional copy. PPC advertising and SEO services go hand-in-hand, amplifying each other’s effectiveness through better data understanding.
PPC Ad Networks
Ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads continue to evolve fast in their features and capabilities. At the same time, competitors impact how effective your PPC ads are and cost per click levels. Due to this fast-changing landscape, businesses often outsource PPC management to an experienced PPC marketing agency. A PPC ad agency provides a skilled team to take care of the time-consuming data monitoring and PPC campaign management adjustments. PPC management and optimization involves activities such as keyword/audience targeting, bidding strategies, budget spending, location targeting, ad copy variations, historical trends, and other settings – to provide you with a better PPC ad return for your business.
Google Ads is Google’s online advertising platform. Get in front of your target audience/s across the Google Search & Display Networks, including Google Search, Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, and partner websites.
Facebook Ads is Facebook’s social media advertising platform. Get in front of your target audience/s across the Facebook Network including the Facebook News Feed, Messenger, Instagram, and the Audience Network. Learn more about our Facebook Ad services here.
Bing Ads, also known as Microsoft Advertising, is Microsoft’s online advertising platform. Get in front of your target audience/s across the Microsoft Network, including Bing Search, Bing Maps, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Edge.
Consider These PPC Advertising Statistics:
- PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors. (WordLead)
- Based on a 2018 study, 45% of small businesses rely on PPC advertising (up 5% from 2017) even though their investments in PPC account for only 30% of their marketing budgets. (Clutch) This trend is likely to continue upward.
- The top 3 paid ads on Google SERPs (search engine result pages) get 41% of all clicks. (WordStream) The size and amount of real estate Google Ads can take-up has increased over the last few years, especially on mobile devices.
- When targeting high commercial intent keywords Google Ads gets 65% of all clicks. (WordStream)
- On average, businesses typically earn $2 for every $1 spent on Google Ads. (Google Economic Impact)
- According to PPC statistics, 2019 will see digital marketing surpassing traditional media ad spend. (EMarketer)
- Google Ads and Facebook Ads currently account for 60% of all ad spend, with Google Ads at around 38.2% market share and Facebook following close behind at 21.8% market share. (EMarketer)
- Paid search ads can increase brand awareness by as much as 80%. (Google AdWords)
- 62% of businesses plan to increase their PPC budgets in 2019. (Acquisio)
What Do Our Professional PPC Management Services Include?
- Keyword Research, Selection, and Targeting
- Ad Text Creation and Variation Testing
- Bidding Strategy Testing
- Ad Submission
- Location Targeting
- PPC Monitoring
- PPC Cost Management
- Campaign Improvement Adjustments
- Industry Analysis
- Competitor Research
- Conversion/Goal Tracking
- Call Tracking
- Landing Page Optimization
- Landing Page Development (as an additional service)
How Our Digital PPC Advertising Strategy Comes Together
- Strategy: We collab to develop a PPC strategy based on your advertising goals, including offerings or services to promote, target audience, and target location.
- Implementation: We set up a new ad campaign. The campaign includes creating ad copy, ad graphics & ad forms if necessary. As we gather researched and campaign data, we optimize and adjust to align with your goals.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: We make continual adjustments on every aspect of your PPC campaign, and can quickly understand if an ad can continue to run successfully or should be revised or replaced.
- Sales Feedback: We track a ton of data. PPC ad data includes valuable information about the costs per click, ad impressions, and costs per lead or sale. We collaboratively work to determine the cost per lead or sale. By being open with a sales feedback loop, we can be sure we are moving in the right direction, or determine where the gaps are between the advertising and sales.
Alongside our PPC campaign deliverables described above, you get a dedicated campaign success manager to provide you with campaign insights and reporting, answer any questions you may have, and make sure our PPC team aligns with your goals. We also conduct monthly internal strategy meetings to stay on top of your campaign’s results and strategic direction.
Every PPC campaign is different, so it’s impossible to quote a one-size-fits-all price. We provide a custom quote depending on a variety of factors. Example factors include the number of keywords or audience to show your ads to, the location/s you want to show your ads in, and the competition bidding on these keywords/locations and affecting the cost per ad click. We may recommend an initial ad budget range depending on the number and type of offerings you are looking to promote, the keywords or audience to target, and the location/s to target.
Contact HONE for a Custom PPC Ad Campaign
If you’re interested in our PPC Ad Management Services, please contact us to check our availability and to receive a free quote.
More Digital Marketing Services
Here’s a brief description of the digital marketing services that we specialize in:
- Facebook Ads (PPC Ads) – Managed Facebook Ad campaigns to quickly promote your business and services to targeted audiences on Facebook.
- Google Ads (PPC Ads) – Managed Google Ad campaigns to quickly promote your business and services to targeted audiences on Google Search.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Managed SEO campaigns to improve your website’s positioning and keyword rankings in search engine results.
- Digital Marketing Consult – Experienced digital marketing consulting to develop an effective digital marketing plan for your business.