PPC Management Services
PPC advertising gives you the opportunity to instantly promote your business at the top of search engines and social platforms like Google and Facebook. With PPC, you pay-per-click on your ads, and your ads continue to show for your targeted keywords or audience (depending on the platform or campaign setup) until your daily budget is exhausted.
PPC marketing also delivers instant traffic and provides valuable data insight to fuel your SEO strategies. This data provides opportunities for you or your marketing agency to test for effective keywords, audiences, offerings, and promotional copy. PPC advertising and SEO go hand-in-hand, amplifying each other’s effectiveness through better data understanding.
PPC Ad Networks
Ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads continue to evolve fast in their features and capabilities. At the same time, competitors impact how effective your PPC ads are and cost per click levels. Due to this fast-changing landscape, businesses often outsource PPC management to an experienced PPC marketing agency. A PPC agency provides a skilled and focused team to take care of the time-consuming data monitoring and adjustments involved in PPC campaign management, such as keyword/audience targeting, bidding strategies, budget spending, location targeting, ad copy variations, historical trends, and other settings – to provide you with a better PPC ad return for your business.
Google Ads is Google’s online advertising platform. Get in front of your target audience/s across the Google Search & Display Networks, including Google Search, Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, and partner websites.
Facebook Ads is Facebook’s social media advertising platform. Get in front of your target audience/s across the Facebook Network including the Facebook News Feed, Messenger, Instagram, and the Audience Network.
Bing Ads, also known as Microsoft Advertising, is Microsoft’s online advertising platform. Get in front of your target audience/s across the Microsoft Network, including Bing Search, Bing Maps, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Edge.
Consider these PPC Advertising Stats
1. PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors. (WordLead)
2. Based on a 2018 study, 45% of small businesses rely on PPC advertising (up 5% from 2017) even though their investments in PPC account for only 30% of their marketing budgets. (Clutch) This trend is likely to continue upward.
3. The top 3 paid ads on Google SERPs (search engine result pages) get 41% of all clicks. (WordStream) The size and amount of real estate Google Ads can take-up has increased over the last few years, especially on mobile devices.
4. When targeting high commercial intent keywords Google Ads get 65% of all clicks. (WordStream)
5. On average, businesses typically earn $2 for every $1 spent on Google Ads. (Google Economic Impact)
6. According to PPC statistics, 2019 will see digital marketing surpassing traditional media ad spend. (EMarketer)
7. Google Ads and Facebook Ads currently account for 60% of all ad spend, with Google Ads at around 38.2% market share and Facebook following close behind at 21.8% market share. (EMarketer)
8. Paid search ads can increase brand awareness by as much as 80%. (Google AdWords)
9. 62% of businesses plan to increase their PPC budgets in 2019. (Acquisio)
What’s Included in HONE’s Professional PPC Management Services?
- Keyword Research, Selection, and Targeting
- Ad Text Creation and Variation Testing
- Bidding Strategy Testing
- Ad Submission
- Location Targeting
- Conversion Tracking
- Call Tracking
- PPC Monitoring
- PPC Cost Management
- Campaign Improvement Adjustments
- Competitive Research
- Landing Page Development and Improvements (as an additional service)
Alongside what’s included above, you get a dedicated campaign manager to provide insight, answer any questions you may have, and to make sure our PPC team is aligning with your goals. We also conduct monthly internal strategy meetings to stay on top of your campaign’s results and strategy.
Every PPC campaign is different, so it’s impossible to quote a one-size-fits-all price. The price of the service will vary depending on your keyword volume and monthly ad budget. We may also recommend an ad budget range depending on the number and type of services or products you are looking to promote.